Already finding imperfections with my blogging skills!!

Why did I want to start this blog??  To share with others how to embrace your imperfections.  This coming from a girl with a "perfectionism" issue that has weaved its way into her life in positive and negative ways.  An issue that has caused pain and distress as well as success.  An issue she has contended with and has found peace through embracing the imperfect parts.

So..tonight's example.  I was so excited to start this blog after 4 hours of driving and thinking today. I was ready to share so much "stuff".  I started with this piece on my grandmothers and how grateful I am for the lessons they taught me and guess what??  I posted it somewhere else in cyberspace that is NOT the webpage of this blog.  And so it begins, let's embrace imperfect.  Let's laugh with it.  Let's just go with it.

Hope to share more soon.  In the meantime, if you are a "blogger" and you get this whole thing, PLEASE seek me out and teach me some lessons!! Thanks:)

Comments

  1. This is an amazing blog!!! I know whomever gets the benefit of your grandmother piece will be blessed. Acceptance while continuing to strive for better (possible) results...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Okay but I still want to read the piece on your grandmothers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In a Perfect World, would fate lead us to our one true love?

Taking Care of Mommy